1. Is there a fee to ride the Kemptville Live Music Festival Shuttle Service?
No, this service is provided at no charge to our festival guests. Once again, the Scotiabank® is sponsoring our shuttle service. We are very thankful to the Scotiabank® for helping us provide safe rides to our community and festival guests.
Parking on the festival site for general admission ticket holders will be limited so we encourage you to take advantage of our off-site designated parking areas map and use our shuttle service.
Additional details regarding our Shuttle Service Routes and Schedules will be posted as of early June, leaving you lots of time to make plans.
2. Is there a fee to park in the designated Kemptville Live Music Festival parking areas?
No, there is no charge to park in the designated festival parking areas. Patrons however are parking at their own risk as the Kemptville Live Music Festival does not accept responsibility for lost, stolen and or damaged property. Please leave your valuables at home and remember to lock your empty vehicles.
3. Where are the Kemptville Live Music Festival designated parking areas located?
The designated parking areas are located around the community. Please follow Kemptville Live Music Festival parking signs or visit off-site designated parking areas map on our website. The two closest designated parking areas to the festival site are located across from the festival on the north side of Concession Road and include the parking lots of the North Grenville District High School and the South Branch Public School.
From these two closest designated parking areas you may walk to our admission gates by following the signs on the north side of Concession Road to our pedestrian safe walkway. The shuttle service will not operate in these two designated parking areas due to their close proximity to our festival venue. Walking from either of these two designated parking areas to the festival admissions gate will likely take you between five and ten minutes.
4. Where are the Kemptville Live Music Festival shuttle service stops?
The shuttle service stops are located around our community, many subdivisions and beyond. Additional details regarding our Shuttle Service Routes and Schedules will be posted as of early June, so that you will have lots of time to find a pick-up and drop-off location that works best for you!
5. What time does the Kemptville Live Music Festival Shuttle Service begin and end?
The festival Shuttle Service will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to the opening of the festival grounds for the day and will stop running approximately one hour after the festival live music ends.
7. Who may I contact regarding items I have accidentally left on the shuttle bus?
8. Will I be permitted to bring a backpack or bag to the Kemptville Live Music Festival grounds or on the shuttle bus?
Please be advised that festival security and the police reserve the right to limit carry-in items and to search all bags and personal belongings at any time. Some articles are not permitted. Please review the Kemptville Live Music Festival House Rules for more information.
9. Will I be permitted to get on the Kemptville Live Music Festival shuttle service with my bicycle?
Unfortunately, bicycles will not be permitted on the shuttle buses. There will however, be a designated parking area on the festival grounds for bicycles that festival guests may use at their own discretion. Please visit our parking FAQs for more information.
13. May I leave my vehicle parked overnight in one of the designated parking areas?
Vehicles may be left overnight in one of the designated parking areas at your own risk. The Kemptville Live Music Festival will not be held responsible for lost, damaged and or stolen items, articles, vehicles, personal items, etc. You are encouraged to leave valuable items safely at home and make certain to lock your empty vehicles.
14. May I ask the shuttle service drivers to stop at a location other than the designated pick-up and or drop-off stops?
Whether or not a driver may safely stop depends on the many factors (notice, speed, timing, traffic, location, schedule, etc.) and therefore drivers will not generally make stops outside of their scheduled pick-up and drop-off shuttle stops. Please remember that our drivers are on a schedule and there are many guests sharing this same service.