Do I have to pre-book my campsite?
- Camping is available for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only and sites must be pre-booked and pre-paid.
- Registrants must be over 18 years of age.
- All campsites are assigned upon arrival in the area based on your registration form request.
- Tickets will be scanned upon entry and the barcode will not be available for re-use for the event.
When can I check into my campsite?
Camping gates will be open for check in from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm Wednesday, July 19; Thursday, July 20 through Saturday, July 22, from 8AM to 8PM
Where do I check in?
Rough and light trailer camping check in will take place at the camping entrance gate located off Prescott St. (County Road 44) at Curtis Drive. Follow the “Camping Entrance” signs.
How many vehicles are permitted per site?
One light vehicle or three motorcycles per site booked will be permitted to park in the secured camping area.
If you have an extra vehicle with your group you can park that in our camping overflow parking for $10 for the full event. This can be done at check in.
Can I have a fire in my campground?
There is no open burning allowed in the campgrounds. Portable propane cooking stoves are allowed and don’t fall under the fire ban.
How many people are allowed in a campsite?
Each person at your campsite must have a valid event ticket and camper access pass. There is a maximum of 6 people per camp site.
Are pets allowed at the festival?
Only service dogs are allowed on the festival show site.
Are there showers?
Showers are available at the W.B. George Centre on site on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8am until noon
How often do the campground shuttles run?
Tent/light trailer campsite location is within walking distance of the festival.
Is handicap camping available?
Can I bring food and beverages to my campground?
Food and drinks are permitted in the campground. No food or drinks are allowed to be taken out of the camping area.
Is the camping price for the full event?
Camping passes are for the entire weekend. There will be no discount for one day attendance.
Can I bring my ATV, dirt-bike or motorized scooter?
MOTORIZED VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED to roam at any time. This will be strictly enforced and will be cause for eviction from the campground and the festival grounds.
What time do the gates open?
The Festival main gates will open at 5:00pm on Thursday, 3:00pm on Friday, 12:00PM on Saturday and 11:00 AM on Sunday for the general public.
What are the campground hours?
Quiet time in the campground runs from 1200 am – 800 am.
Portable generators and any music must be turned off out of respect of local noise by-laws.
Can a friend pop over and visit me at my campsite?
Festival attendees are not allowed in the campgrounds unless they have a camper access wristband.
Extra camping bands can purchased at check in or at the INFO booth on site for $20 provided your site is not already at capacity (6).
Can I come and go from the festival as I please?
- Yes you are free to come and go as you please. On the first day when you arrive at the festival we’ll put a wristband on your wrist and that’s your pass in and out of the festival for the rest of your time with us.
- All patrons will be banded with fabric wristbands which correlate to the ticket they have purchased.
- Wristbands issued at admission are to remain on the wrist of the patron admitted for the duration of their stay or attendance at the event.
- Weekend wristbands are not to be shared. One weekend pass is assigned to one individual.
- Wristbands that have been cut, stretched or altered will be invalid and the bearer will be subject to entry refusal or removal from the premises.
- Kemptville Live Music Festival will run performances rain or shine. No refunds or “rain checks.”
- Artist lineup is subject to change without notice.
- Re-entry to the venue will not be granted without a valid wristband. This policy will be strictly enforced. Trespassers will be evicted.
- House Rules apply to all guests, vendors and volunteers at the festival.